Our General Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions specific to the membership plan you have chosen and provided to you at the time of joining.
Please note you must be over 18 years old to purchase a membership.
16/17 years old must obtain permission from their parent/guardian who agrees to pay us any amounts that are due on your behalf should you default. They also agree to be responsible for your behaviour and actions.
1. Your membership will begin on the day you join.
2. Your membership is personal to you. You must not allow anyone else to use your membership and/or card.
3. If Atrium Fitness or the bank/building society makes a mistake with your direct debit payment you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your bank/building society.
1. You must pay a monthly membership fee which will be determined by your chosen membership package.
2. Monthly instalments will be due on the date you joined, or the next available working day, by Direct Debit or Recurring Card Payment. (Memberships collected via Debit Finance Collections are due on either the 1st, 8th, 15th or 25th of each calendar month).
3. We may change the amount of your monthly payments. If we do, we will write to you at the address you have given us 14 days before the changes take place.
4. Monthly fees are payable even if you do not use the club.
5. If a payment becomes unpaid, and we hold an alternative payment method for you, we will attempt to collect the outstanding balance.
5. No refunds are available for any Annual Paid In Full options.
6. Joint memberships are only available for the same membership type and can only be set up using one bank account, therefore via one Direct Debit or Recurring Card Payment.
Cancelling Your Membership
1. Memberships cannot be cancelled until the agreed contract length that you have entered into has expired and the last payment has been made. A contract may be cancelled once the final payment has been made.
2. Cancellation of your payment method does not represent cancellation of your membership.
3. All cancellations are confirmed in writing, via email or letter.
4. You must assume, that if you have not received confirmation, your membership has not been cancelled.
Club Rules & Etiquette
1. You must comply with the club rules & etiquette which forms part of this agreement.
2. We may change the club rules & etiquette at any time. We will post notice of any changes at the club and on our website.
Changing the Agreement
1. We can change the agreement at any time by giving notice on our website and via the member portal.
1. You are entitled to use the facilities available for your category of membership package.
2. You may have to pay additional charges to use certain other facilities/activities at the club. We can change these prices at any time.
3. Before using any exercise equipment, you must complete the online PAR-Q form and have a supervised induction session. We can refuse access to the club facilities if we consider your health maybe adversely affected using such facilities.
4. The club may open/close earlier during public holiday periods. Facilities may also close for occasional special events. Notices will be displayed in the club in advance notifying customers of any changes. No refunds will be available for these periods.
5. We may change the centres opening times or withdraw any of the facilities at any time.
6. We may need to close a facility or part of it for repair/refurbishment on the grounds of health and safety or improving customer service. Fitness classes may also have to be cancelled due to unforeseen instructor unavailability.
In the above circumstances, we will use our best endeavor to:
6.1. Give as much notice as is reasonably practicable by displaying notices in the club.
7. Your membership does not give you priority over other users or guarantee the availability of facilities.
8. Atrium Fitness management reserve the right to change the class schedule. Prior notice will be given in the club relating to cancellations or the introduction of new sessions.
9. Some promotions will not apply to existing members. Terms & Conditions will be specified for each promotion.
10. The club is not responsible for any damage or loss to the member’s property whilst on the premises.
1. You must submit your membership card at reception to gain access to the club facilities.
2. All members must have their photograph taken for identification purposes; this will be stored on the club’s database. This information will solely be used by the club and will not be released to any third parties.
3. If you lose your membership card we will charge a fee to replace it.
1. If you are 11-15 (inclusive) your parent/guardian must always accompany you in the club. Access to classes and the pool area are not permitted.
Last amended 15th February 2021